The wedding season may not be here, but here are styles to bookmark for future requirements.
1) This subtle navy lehenga is peppered with zardosi chariot bootis and the golden border is grace personified. Teamed with a subtle golden blouse and sequinned baby pink dupatta, it is a simple yet elegant addition to any wedding wardrobe.
Dress by @Avnni_kapur_official
Photographed by @thecameraclick
2) This antique- styled lehenga choli reminds you of the lands of royalty and maharanis. It comes with an off- white blouse with boat neck and red motifs with golden embroidery. The unique selling point of this blouse is the inverted “U” cut back with sexy blue ropes to tie that add a sensuous glam factor to the entire set. The pink lehenga comes with golden embroidery and the net dupatta with sequins add sheer charm. In a nutshell, maharani styled lehenga choli for that royal touch.
Dress by @anjumodi
3) This unique ivory- coloured lehenga choli wins a thumbs up with its classic colour and style. Coming with sauve golden buttis throughout, it spells nothing but elan and grandeur and works out perfectly for those evening weddings.
Dress by @asthanarangofficial
4) This Punjabi styled short green shirt has magenta and golden gottapatti work and borders to lend that style and oomph. The paired sharara stands out with busily heavy embroidery and gotta patti work at bottom, while the colourful parrot jhumkis are an apt complement to the overall attire.
Photographed by -@dslr_moments
Make up by -@naila_makeup_artist
5) We have this very light pink lehenga with white embroidery, golden patches and sequins. The blouse is a sauve golden with innate Mughal-styled embroidery. The shaded magenta bandhani dupatta spells oomph to this combination. The lehenga has beautiful tassles and so does the blouse with its amazing shallow cut back design.
Dupatta by – @nainajainkolkata
Leave a Reply